Requiem Glitch?

daggg

Is it supposed to be that getting hit by an enemies arrow is a one hit kill?

Im only level 8 but no matter what armour im wearing or if im blocking or not: arrows are a 1 hit kill

It also doesnt matter what level the enemy is thats attacking me

Pls halp :((

Yeah, that's normal. A 1-shot archer hit is going to be your recurring nightmare, period. Your best bet is probably the forums linked on the Requiem mod page. There's lots of advice around on how to survive the hardcore role-playing mod Requiem. You could even Google for it.

Good job just getting to level 8; most give up long before that.

EDIT: I had to add this - there's an old thread around here somewhere which documents a guy's experience beating Requiem... at Level 1. He didn't even use all his initial perks! About the most unbelievable thing I've ever seen in Skyrim.

Edited by Lord Garon

Beating requiem at level 1 without modding experience is not possible... Clearing bleakfalls or killing the first dragon alone will give you the exp to level up. I cleared bleakfalls barrow at level two, died a s#*! ton of times but eventually got the hang of it, simply using hit and run with flame spells.

Yeah, that's normal. A 1-shot archer hit is going to be your recurring nightmare, period. Your best bet is probably the forums linked on the Requiem mod page. There's lots of advice around on how to survive the hardcore role-playing mod Requiem. You could even Google for it.

Good job just getting to level 8; most give up long before that.

EDIT: I had to add this - there's an old thread around here somewhere which documents a guy's experience beating Requiem... at Level 1. He didn't even use all his initial perks! About the most unbelievable thing I've ever seen in Skyrim.

Beating requiem at level 1 without modding experience is not possible... Clearing bleakfalls or killing the first dragon alone will give you the exp to level up. I cleared bleakfalls barrow at level two, died a s*** ton of times but eventually got the hang of it, simply using hit and run with flame spells.

thanks guys, yeah I got through bleak falls but thats what made me make this thread

all those damn archers

Beating requiem at level 1 without modding experience is not possible... Clearing bleakfalls or killing the first dragon alone will give you the exp to level up. I cleared bleakfalls barrow at level two, died a s*** ton of times but eventually got the hang of it, simply using hit and run with flame spells.

He just never leveled. I think he only used one of the initial perks, as well. I'll try to dig up the thread...

EDIT: Can't find that old thread; I only get the last year when searching my own posts. I was complaining about the unnecessary difficulty built into Requiem (like having the town aggro you if you bumped into someone while running) and a Defender of Requiem pointed out the Level 1 thread to me. Ah well, take it, or leave it.

Edited by Lord Garon