i need a spell to make my demon character look human pls help

entect

[intro]

Hi I have a huge issue and would appreciate it if someone would so kindly make me a mod of something that I believe might not be to hard yet I have no modding skill and there am asking upon someone in this community to create a mod that give the player character a spell, power, or enchantment which would allow my demon character to look like a human.

[Mod use/what it does]

I would want this mod to work somewhat like the morph spell from better vampires that has the visual changes to make my character look like a human and if all possible I would also like it to make npcs thing that my character is a human.

[One reason why I would very much like this mod created]

The roleplay of my character is a demon who lives among humans yet has taken human form and no one knows.

[updates/additions if possible]

It would also be great if possible maybe in a update or something but if the modder could make this work so the spell or power last for the player mana and slowly drains a very small amount.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to thank the modder who takes creating this upon himself if u wish to create this mod but not post on here please email me at [email protected] thank yall very much.