Nvidia Driver Breaks ENBs?

Lj24

With the launch of the 900 series came a new driver. I run 3 780's, and wanted a the new driver since I haven't updated drivers in a few months. With the new driver, it seems it hates "d3d9.dll" that comes with most ENBs.

Any fix for this, or do we just have to deal without an ENB until the creators find a way to fix it? or do they not even know of the issue yet?

I know I can go back drivers, but most time my computer hates installing new drivers and likes to crash 99% of the time. (the joys of x79)

Edited by Lj24

According to the ENB forums it might actually be an issue with GeForce Experience 2.1.2, you could try downgrading to 2.1.1 or uninstalling GeForce Experience entirely.

Uninstall the Experience. this is not really a part of the drivers and is not needed for most people anyway.

I use it for recording a lot. But yeah, I can downgrade it, see if that helps. Got a new job starting in a week or two, so won't have too much time to record anything I guess. Got to uninstall it to even downgrade it. So after I uninstall it, I'll come back say if it works or not, and reinstall GFE version 2.1.1

EDIT yup 2.1.1 works just fine. Thanks guys! :D

Edited by Lj24