What's your spirit animal

brokenergy

SEAGULL?!
I hate seagulls, they're one of the most annoying birds ever. They constantly screeched outside my window in Dublin.

Years ago I was suckered into having a spiritualist reading ( it was at a party and everyone was doing it) According to this guy - who makes his living as a spiritualist - My spirit animal is an Eagle - This one says a crane. One of them must be wrong. OR, I have multiple spirit animals. OR, maybe the Eagle is taking the week off to go fishing and asked his buddy the crane to fill in for him.

Now, I know that a lot of people have the Crane ( or Eagle) as their spirit animal ( bird) what I want to know is is it the same crane (or eagle) for everyone? or is there an entire flock with just one per customer? :unsure:

Lobster!?!? Huh!! Well, it matches up with my birth date, and the description had a lot of hits to truth. However, I refuse to believe that I am born a SHELLFISH! LOL :laugh:

@Ben-

Years ago I was suckered into having a spiritualist reading ( it was at a party and everyone was doing it) According to this guy - who makes his living as a spiritualist - My spirit animal is an Eagle - This one says a crane. One of them must be wrong.

The spiritualist that you had spoken with was more than likely making the guess based upon your personal characteristics of your personality. What's posted here by BE is based on the time of month and year you were born; a lot like the chinese zodiak is.

OR, I have multiple spirit animals.

In some of the native american traditions that believe in spirit guides, they DO believe that a person has more than one. Mine believes in 2 spirit guides. A male which is where you take your strongest traits, and a female which are your lesser traits. A good example would be Wolf/Fox. The Wolf totem never backs down once they have to fight. They will give it their all, and even die, before they give up. The Fox totem might make them a very smart, tricky fighter rather than the straight up "bash your head in" types.

OR, maybe the Eagle is taking the week off to go fishing and asked his buddy the crane to fill in for him. LOL they're both fishers, so ya never know! :wink:

Now, I know that a lot of people have the Crane ( or Eagle) as their spirit animal ( bird) what I want to know is is it the same crane (or eagle) for everyone? or is there an entire flock with just one per customer? Again, it all depends on where you get the belief from. And again, mine comes from a native american totemology. One belief is that all of the animals have a "spiritual" version of them, like... an Alpha, that is pure spirit, rather than mortal. In which their lives are based. Others, believe that the particular animal is an Extension of that particular Totem. Mine for example is Wolf, so in my beliefs, all wolves are OF Wolf, as extensions of Him/Her in the mortal world.

Great find BE! Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

Edited by WolfenWarden

• 1 month later...