Mods don't work except for SkyUi when starting game with SKSE

ToXicViper

I can't use any other mods then SkyUi when starting the game with SKSE.

At first I only installed SKSE and SkyUi. That worked fine.

Then I wanted to install other mods through steam. I subscribed to them and had them installed. They all show up in data files. They also work if I start the game through steam. But if I start the game with SKSE they dont work.

I tried uninstalling SKSE, SkyUi and all mods.

I installed the Nexus Mod Manager and once again installed SKSE. I installed SkyUi through the NMM. It all worked as before.
Then I try to install mods through NMM. They work if I start the game normally but not when I start the game with SKSE.

Im so confused, I have tried everything I can think of. I have tried googling. I cant find a solution.

Im hoping I am making a very obvious mistake and that someone can help me out.
Thanks for reading!

By TES5 I assume you mean TES5Edit ( TES5 is the name given to Skyrim by Bethesda and is not the same thing)

TOOL?

If you are dyslexic ( like me) could you mean LOOT? LOOT does sort everything

Start LOOT - on the pop up select 'Sort Plugins'

When it completes sorting you get a screen (with the x & o ) - Look in the lower right corner of the screen and click on 'Apply'

It will then apply the changes and give you a summary screen - For more info - click on the 'Details' in the UPPER LEFT corner

This is your load order along with the actual messages - READ the messages, even those that are not highlighted in gold Especially those that are proceeded by 'Note:'