SPACCEE! getting debunked?

Thor.

Yaa that's a good question, the legitimacy of the big bang recently went down the toilet and now even black holes are being questioned as to if they exist at all. What do you make of this and what do you think this means for the future of astronomy.

What will they debunk next??

http://rt.com/news/190540-black-holes-are-nonexistent/?utm_source=browser&utm_medium=aplication_chrome&utm_campaign=chrome

and

http://www.space.com/27243-big-bang-gravitational-waves-doubt.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+spaceheadlines+%28SPACE.com+Headline+Feed%29

everything is in doubt these days, what is the future of space and the understanding of space???

Edited by Thor.

The Big Bang Theory is debunked? holy....well

I never understood why People took the BBG for fact, i mean it was called the Big Bang THEORY for a Reason. Scientist constantly look for knowledge, its their "tool" for working. However, there is just to much we CANNOT know either because we havent have the possibilities or our minds are just not "attuned" to it yet (and some more reasons). Thats one of the main Reasons why Scientists develop Theories. They help working on a "assumed" basis, which may be wrong but it allows them to keep working instead of saying..."well thats it, we reached a barrier, now we will take a break until one of the further generations invents warp drive....out of thin air".

I am sure that there will be great discussions again if and if not the BBG is still valid. This thing is far from through but I would not be surprised if it would be "scrapped". This happens all the time in Science.

Its not that long (well, compared to the History of mankind or even Science) that Astronomy found Planets in other Star Systems. Before that, it was only a Theory (an extremely likely one but nonetheless, since we could not know for sure it had to be called a theory...we could have just "believed" but thats another department :) ).

In Science everything should be in doubt unless it can be safely proven. The search for Knowledge has no place for the luxury of "certaincy" before it has been aquired.

The future of Space (I hope) is similar to the future we had with the first Ocean going Vessels. We will fly out, we will explore, we will colonize and we will learn new and surely exciting things about us and the universe. If you think now "there will be wars, new types of Sickness and other unknown dangers" you will be absolutely right but those things have accompanied us since the beginnings of Civilization and they did not stop us thus far and they will not stop us in the future.

The only thing that makes me sad when it comes to this is, that I wont be there at the "Golden Age" of Space Exploration. It makes me very sad indeed.

P.S. In a 100 Years we will be "laughing" at some of the things that we take for "facts" today.

Warp drive is already in progress, i give it 6 years before some major breakthrough happen. There is another theory how the universe was developed.

This only backs it up.

Now that their theory is now debunked makes you wonder what they will acknowledge next??

electric universe theory is gaining ground.

They say Saturn was a brown Dwarf star, :huh:

This is only the tipping point, look it up for yourself.

Edited by Thor.

Lol ya who knows what we might be in.

I take Venus was the Dwarf star in this version, which makes more sense then Saturn. Science i see only, never looking at it other ways.

Edited by Thor.

Big Bang is not debunked. The discovery of gravitational waves produced by the Big Bang is challenged, that's all. The theory of Big Bang, which is by now accepted by the majority of cosmologists is based on other evidence that stands, even without these hypothesized and allegedly observed gravitational waves.

Hint: red-shift of the light of distant galaxies (initially some scientists tried to blame it on cosmic dust and gas between the galaxies, later it was proven that gas and dust would not affect the light travelling through inter-galactic space in the same way as the red-shift caused by their velocity) and cosmic background radiation.

Gravitational waves would be a proof for more recent inflation theories.

There was a article that the space telescope they used was completely falsified to make the data work in their favor, by removing the data make it work for them. The way the instruments was to close to earth for a accurate reading.

i had the article but it was removed soon after.

Edited by Thor.