Dwarf Commoner Origin Bug?

SpellAndShield

Did you exit from Beraht's Shop? The cut scene activates when you're outside. What mods are you using? Maybe something is conflicting with the trigger. I have never encountered this bug before and there have been no reports on this bug, so you are the first person to have it.

Did you exit from Beraht's Shop? The cut scene activates when you're outside. What mods are you using? Maybe something is conflicting with the trigger. I have never encountered this bug before and there have been no reports on this bug, so you are the first person to have it.

OH NO!

I have so many mods....I couldn't say to be honest...uhm....I really don't know....oh well, will just have to do a different origin for now.

I wanted to do a campaign that will lead to the ultimate sacrifice....dwarf commoner seemed a good setting for that...but oh well.

City Elf it is... :confused:

This has happened to me twice now.

I finish up Baraht's hideout and instead of getting the cutscene nothing happens.

Has this been a common bug for people? What should I do?

Ok, after finishing and leaving the shop at the top of tunnels, what does it do? I can't think of any mods that affect the dwarf commoner origin.

This has happened to me twice now.

I finish up Baraht's hideout and instead of getting the cutscene nothing happens.

Has this been a common bug for people? What should I do?

Ok, after finishing and leaving the shop at the top of tunnels, what does it do? I can't think of any mods that affect the dwarf commoner origin.

It doesn't do anything. That is the problem. I leave and I get nothing; I can simply wander and run about as if there were no cut scene.

I have never heard of this before. I always wanted to at least go to the merchants in the commons, but Duncan always stopped me. When this happens to you, can you interact with any of the merchants in the commons? Go back into Tapsters?

I have never heard of this before. I always wanted to at least go to the merchants in the commons, but Duncan always stopped me. When this happens to you, can you interact with any of the merchants in the commons? Go back into Tapsters?

Yes, I can go to Tapsters, no problem.

Ok, looking back at the possible missed triggers, just bear with me on this. You were caught in the proving and taken to Beraht's jail where Jarvia talks to you. You dupe the guard after she leaves and free Leske. The two of you go through the hideout killing everyone until you get to Beraht's room where he is with two other thugs. Wipe them out, take his stuff, raid his office, head out the door to the tunnel leading to the shop. Once at the shop, go through the front door, and it should cut to where the Orzammar guards are about to arrest you when Duncan intervenes. Let me try something with my character I have still in the commones before the proving, and let me see if I can recreate what you are experiencing.

Ok, looking back at the possible missed triggers, just bear with me on this. You were caught in the proving and taken to Beraht's jail where Jarvia talks to you. You dupe the guard after she leaves and free Leske. The two of you go through the hideout killing everyone until you get to Beraht's room where he is with two other thugs. Wipe them out, take his stuff, raid his office, head out the door to the tunnel leading to the shop. Once at the shop, go through the front door, and it should cut to where the Orzammar guards are about to arrest you when Duncan intervenes. Let me try something with my character I have still in the commones before the proving, and let me see if I can recreate what you are experiencing.

OK. Thanks :thumbsup: