What Is Omod?

WarKirby3333

People choose to use Windows.

People choose to employ mechanical clothes-dryers.

Unless there's a draft going on, people absolutely have a choice whether or not they are munitions handlers -- regardless, there's always the option of leaving the country.

If you're uncomfortable in a flood zone, just start walking away from the equator. It's hardly an ideal situation to be homeless, but that's a choice.

As for the final application of your logic... Well, I want you to research the alternative to living yourself. As they say, if you really want somebody to learn something, you have to involve them -- and I really want you to learn this, because right now it's appearing to be the only way to get an important person like you to stop adding worthless claptrap and ridiculous fallacies into discussions that you haven't read, and don't concern you in the least.

This is starting to get a bit flamey. Tone it down Marxist, please. I've been watching this thread for a while and thus far it's remained reasonably civil, so let's not start anything. ^^;

• 3 weeks later...

Is the argument over? aww..

I started this topic. Then forgot about it. Two weeks later I have stumbled upon it once again and, reading the past 4 pages I got more information than I ever needed and some i didn't understand. It was most interesting however. Thanx guys

WarKirby

Archived