Cannot use any kind of arrows.

Dragun9500

A few things going wrong here...

You have Duel sheath redux esp , but must not have run the patcher ..i see NO Duel sheath redux patch.esp

You have ->WAFR UU Pre ReProccer Patch.esp but no Reproccer, or Post.

Give this video a watch.

This may help also_>Video

Edited by camaro_69_327

Anyway, I see you use SkyRe. I never used that, but gromulus does. Doesn't he need the Reproccer?

um, YES! SO many things will be broke with out the Reproccer lol

To be honest if you can get the game to even load a save flle I would be amazed lol

Here is Gopher's Tutorial ( the one I personally recommend) on SKYre ( Skyrim Redone ) and the Reproccer, he also includes the Uncapper as well :smile:

Edited by gromulos

After looking at your load order, i see that you're not even using a bashed or merged patch. With out one of these files your game isn't going to work right because any mod you have that conflicts with another will crash your game. Also, any mod that has leveled lists for items will not work correctly either. You need to download wrye bash, below in my siggy, and install it then run it. When it creates the bashed patch for you automatically, right click it, then choose "rebuild patch". Make sure the Reproccer files are not activated when you do this. This is how SKYre, the Reproccer, SKYui, and your bashed patch should look in your load order, below.

http://snag.gy/spMq8.jpg

But that's the thing, I do have the DSR patch and the ReProccer patch. I don't know why they didn't show up in the loadorder.txt, but they are here in the plugins.txt -- http://pastebin.com/aPExnrue

If the patches were not there or not up to date with my current mods, my game would CTD as soon as I get past the Bethesda logo. And from what I can tell, everything works just fine. I have started all new characters for this playthrough with SkyRe so they only have beginning stuff added in by Alternate Start. Its just that I can't have arrows in my inventory on any character. I thought it was the Arrow Recovery System, but the problem still persisted after I uninstalled it and updated the ReProccer patch.

But how would Wrye Bash make a patch for Mod Organizer users? The mods aren't installed to the data folder. Each mod is in its own personal folder to keep files from overwriting others. When I start up the Wrye Bash patcher, the only things in that loadorder are the original Skyrim, Update, Dawnguard, HearthFire, Dragonborn ESMs. The three High Resolution Texture packs, and the 14 mods I downloaded from the Steam Workshop.

MO users have to Run Wrye from INside MO. ADD Wrye as an EXe to the run button. then Wrye will see all your mods. When you make the patch (in wrye) and then close Wrye, the patch will be in the "Overwrite" folder. Then Right click the overwrite folder and select" create MOD" call it what you want i called mine "bashed Patch 0" From then on when you make a bashed patch MO will handle it for you.

MO's WIKI instructions on 3rd part programs.