Glowing Eyes?

IraGremka

Hey guys! I've looked all around for all sorts of glowing eyes and all I can see are eyes made for Vampires and/or werewolves. Is there any kind of mod out there that could make glowing eyes optional upon character creation or is it more difficult to make than said? I don't mod any so I wouldn't understand how it works. It'd be nice to request such a mod. I'm sure they're more people out there like me that would like glowing orange eyes or blue or red on my character.

Some ideas are this:

-Eyes can go with all races

-Eyes can also come in compleatly covered (meaning even the whites are the same glowing color), the pupil and the iris, or just the pupil

-Style of eyes can be between cat-like eyes or normal rounded eyes

-Optional high-res eyes pack

-Optional bloom effect pack

If anyone could possibly have any idea on how to do these or would like for more ideas, I'd sure would love to know! Thanks!

I have a question, do you guys know if any mods conflict with that glowing eye mod? I'm having very bright white portion of the eyes as if it was some corny cartoon coloring for some reason... Also the darker red eyes seem out of sync with the character, not sure if some mod is ruining this mod for me or not.