Wrye Bash Question : Masters Have been reordered

Atchodas

Hello , so for several mods in my load order ( Mostly Patches and Enhancement Modules ) after i create a bashed patch , Wrye Bash would show me for few mods that their masters has been reordered .

Does Reordered masters has any influence to my game ? I Could just fix load order manualy after every bashed patch , but for example one mod tells me to reorder dawnguard and dragonborn etc and i know that is bad thing to do , is it safe to leave them as it is with Orange collors in Wrye Bash or should i fix atleast those who doesnt require stupid changes ?

If it's the case with patches you can ignore the masters out of order information. often people put in the dependency but forget to click on sort masters in tes5edit. So yeah feel free to ignore them. Prime example is the RSChildren USKP patch or SPERG.esp plugin.

There are cases where it might have an unexpected result albeit I have never encountered them. If anyone could provide me with a link to a real mod where this is an issue i would be highly interested ;)

According to when I asked this question IN the Wrye Bash thread, Both Wrinkly Ninja (creator of BOSS/LOOT) AND Lojack (Works on Wrye Bash) Said, it should have no affect on the game , and that only reason to resort would be for those that had to have everything perfect (me) . IF sorting with LOOT means you see out of order plugins (orange) it could just be that the creator of the mod/patch was not using Loot or Boss.

I have 118 hours on my save , it has had Orange (out of order masters) since the beginning.

IF you are happy with your Load order, for any ORANGE colored mods...Open TES5Edit> select none> tick only one mod that was orange. When Tes5edit has loaded..right click on the mod and "Sort masters" close and Save. you will now have a GREEN mod in Wrye. :)

• 2 months later...