Using Custom Race mod for an NPC

RazzleDazzle94

I am relatively new to skyrim modding and i am experimenting by modding my own game in various ways, one thing i wanted to do was to add an npc that

uses a custom race mod i have used in the past, specifically MontyX's Return of the Falmer Race mod. When i start up SCK i select Skyrim.esm, Update.esm, Dawnguard.esm and MontyXRaceCompatibilityMod.esm as well as making the MXReturnOfTheFalmer.esp my active file. however when i create a new character and select the race to be MXSnowElf, I get the following warning messages:

MODELS: Could not find model 'actors\MXSnowElfH\MXSnowElfEyesMale.nif' 

FACEGEN: Non-skinned facegen part 'actors\MXSnowElfH\MXSnowElfEyesMale.nif'

MODELS: TES::CreatTextureImage unable to create image for 'actors\MXSnowElfH\MaleHead.dds'

MODELS: Could not find model 'actors\MXSnowElfH\MXSnowElfEarM.nif

FACEGEN: Non-skinned facegen part 'actors\MXSnowElfH\MXSnowElfEarM.nif'

MODELS: Could not find model 'actors\MXSnowElfH\MXSnowElfMaleBody_1.nif

MODELS: Could not find model 'actors\MXSnowElfH\MXSnowElfMaleBody_0.nif

MODELS: Problem loading body part for weight morphing 'actors\MXSnowElfH\MXSnowElfMaleBody_0.nif

MODELS: Could not find model 'actors\MXSnowElfH\MXSnowElfMaleHands_1.nif

MODELS: Could not find model 'actors\MXSnowElfH\MXSnowElfMaleHands_0.nif

MODELS: Problem loading body part for weight morphing 'actors\MXSnowElfH\MXSnowElfMaleHands_0.nif

MODELS: Could not find model 'actors\MXSnowElfH\MXSnowElfMaleFeet_1.nif

MODELS: Could not find model 'actors\MXSnowElfH\MXSnowElfMaleFeet_0.nif

MODELS: Problem loading body part for weight morphing 'actors\MXSnowElfH\MXSnowElfMaleFeet_0.nif

after clicking yes to all of these the finished render is of the snow elf head but with no eyes or ears and no body, even when the body in applied under the skin tab it does not render. can anyone help me find out why i cant do this? i feel there must be an error in trying to retrieve the models or textures, perhaps they are in the wrong location.

Any help would be greatly appreciated