Skyrim Problems

ChompyBird

Now, before I state what is happening with my game and what I need help with, I just want to say that this is my first post, so I apologise if I post it in the wrong section.

On to my problem now, I much like anyone else, have gone crazy with Skyrim mods. When I say crazy, I mean that I have around 171 mods right now. So, facing problems now isn't really surprising now. What, however is surprising is that these problems have started occurring now, even though I have not recently installed any mods. The main problems are:

• I'm unable to unequip a piece of armour; whenever I do, my game crashes
  • NPC's in the game are frozen. You can interact with them, but they don't move; humans and animals alike
  • My character is also frozen, just like the NPC's, but unlike them, I can move around, though, my physique does not change
  • The game instantly crashes from time to time when I try to load a file - after a few attempts, it seems to load fine.

The problems above and some others occurred recently, which is why I'm making this post now, asking you guys, the experts for help. Some of you will probably ask me to deactivate every single mod and try installing them again one by one, but I have already done that, and it did not seem to fix my problem in the past, which was a very long time ago. Anyways, images of the mods I am currently using can be found here:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?showtopic=2154244

Thank you in advance. PLEASE HELP!

P.S. The blank slots in the table are deactivated mods, which is why I removed them from the list above, since I'm not using them anymore.

Edited by ChompyBird

Are you using animation mods and if so have you run FNIS, Update SKSE? I had similar issues with inventory and npc interaction and updated skse and it fixed it. Also had the mannequin poses of all npc's and my character and it was an issue with fnis, reinstalled it an ran generator and it fixed it. CTD with loads is usually a corrupt save or load order but that is the mundane answer everyone gives but download the same game cleaner here on nexus, it really works great, and run TES5Edit to see if it detects a load order issue. I cant seem to open your included link to see your mods.