Project Development for Veritas

mlee3141

I absolutely love the skull orc vampire, It looks really good!

Glad you like it. There is much more to come. Once I iron out the bugs of 1.2 I will release 1.25 and it has all the new Content. Bandit Scouts will definitely make you play with tactics. The scouts stalk you and stay in the background like a scout should do.

The poison issue is still baffling. I was able to replicate the same issue and after taking a cure poison still had the effects. Does anyone have any ideas?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just wanted to drop by and say progress has slowed this week. I have been extremely sick with fever and all that crap that comes along with being sick. Today was my first time being able to stay awake long enough to type this out. I have been able to respond very shortly with my messages, so so people don't think I am ignoring them. Hopefully tomorrow will bring me back to a significant wellness so that I may pick up where I left off. Stick around for more updates, and the release of 1.25. That's right I have been sick but we will still release the next build look for it on Friday! I hope all of you are having a great week and talk to you soon!

Hey Nexians!! Just wanted to say good afternoon. Work is running over so I may not be able to upload Alpha 1.25 until late tonight. But I will get it uploaded. How is everyone today? Hope all is well

Will make a video showing this off and 2-3 other mods, after I playtest them all. :laugh:

Heck Yeah!!! Hopefully you will be able to have a lot more fun with combat. I am also adding some new npc's that will be able to convert to followers. And I want to start changing some effects in the game to add more visual aesthetics. Please make sure to play responsibly lololololol

Well progress has slowed on my end, mainly due to me getting a new PC yestaday and I still have many things to reinstall on it, more so considering I have many mods to install with a mere 100kb download speed so It might take a while before I can continue doing any work.

Edited by tx12001

Just checking did u give the Orc vampire's the unused Orc Vampire voice type? or was the whole intention of making them so you could use it?

Edited by tx12001