Project Development for Veritas

mlee3141

actually If I can get it to function. keening will instead drain 5 points of health from the player every second....there is no safe way to wield it without wraithguard

That would be amazing!! Still working on the Khajiit speed boost and jumping higher. Also only have a few of the races left to finish overhauling, and then I can focus on other aspects of the core. I hear Armor isn't very immersion friendly;) What do you all want to see in a core overhaul?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update: No images this time..lol

=Race Overhaul- New Carryweights, Heights for males and females, New Abilities, New Positive, Negative Traits.

Argonian (Done!)
Breton (Done!)
Colovian Imperial -
95% Done
Dunmer (Done!)
Altmer (Done!)
Khajiit (Done!)
Nibenese Imperial (was Done!)
-Needs Rebalancing
Nord (Done!)
Orc -
98% done
Reachmen - 75% done
Redguard (Done!)
Bosmer (Done!)

So I took a break and decided to mess with the wilderness of Tamriel and found Illinalta's Foothills is not a marked place in the world, so I decided to make it an encounter zone, added a few more bandit npcs, gave a few of them some patrols, and made a stationary lookout and this is my result:

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f37/SnippyChris/Skyrim%20Level%20Tinkering/72850_2014-10-07_00004_zps8812b14e.png

Jest messing around really to take a break from modding.

Hey Nexians! We have officially uploaded the first public playtest! You can playtest the core by clicking going here: http://www.darkcreations.org/forums/forum/821-veritas/ and make sure to read the small testing guidelines. Make sure to leave us feedback here or on DC! Thanks agian for your interest in Veritas