craftable pickaxe weapons (steel, dwarven, ebony, etc)

jake264

Just started another playthrough (imanoob) with live another life alternate start. Khajit caravan guard, started in Markarth. Planned on using unarmed with skyre, but after the forsworn prison mine quest, been thinking about using dual wield pickaxes instead, they look really cool. I would like a mod which gives the ability to craft and improve pickaxes along the same lines as all other weapons (steel, dwarven, etc). I'm actually surprised such a mod doesn't exist, hell, there's even a minecraft pickaxe mod...

I could work up the increased dmg myself, but could never do the textures etc. Let me know if such a thing already exists, I couldn't find anything.

Thank you for your offer of help, but after thinking more about how it might be implemented, I don't really like the idea. The pickaxe is of course a 2 handed tool, and while 2 whirling pickaxes looks cool, it's not realistic ( I know, I know, don't mention realism in a game where you're fighting dragons for crying out loud).

My intent was to roleplay using an industrial weapon, and a 2 handed hammer would fit that role.

Cheers.