Hair mod

Boodrl

Here are three that I have come across that I would like to use in dragon age. They are all found on peggyzone

http://www.peggyzone.com/Object.html?type=04_01_18

ID: #006384

Found on page 55

ID: #005600

Found on page 46

ID: #003580

Found on page 30

I've also seen some hair meshes on newseas and coolsims what do you know about their TOU

<< Boodrl >>"PeggyZone" is cause of a huge amount of controversy on the Sims scene (because she sells her all the mesh on her site sort of like "TSR" The Sims Resource...and "rosesims" which goes against Electronic Arts ownership of the franchise and the .package files format .

I wont touch anything from these sites...

Did all three mesh return "Too many Pi" error ?? ,i wasn't aware of Peggy locking her mesh !

My apology ,I guess i cant be much help here after all. I suggest you stick to free creators or find more simple mesh to begin experimenting with .

*removing 'notifyme' from this tread*

<<bobbythehacker>> I had only tried one of the meshes mentioned in my earlier post. Perhaps I made a mistake along the way somehow. Thank you for your responses. I respect your decision and will heed your advice. I look forward to seeing your work in DA:O

<<Mya>> Thank you for the link I'll check it out.

<<bobbythehacker>> I had only tried one of the meshes mentioned in my earlier post. Perhaps I made a mistake along the way somehow. Thank you for your responses. I respect your decision and will heed your advice. I look forward to seeing your work in DA:O

Yup ,no problem ,,,If you have more questions related to the Sims mesh (aside from Pi error),you can PM me .

thanks for understanding ,

- it just that i work for a major Sims Site and have to go by the book (rules)

- also ,since i (myself) lock my meshes ,it be foolish to reveal how its done :whistling:

Ya,I look forward to see what i can do myself for DA:O ,that will depend on how much flexibility i get with the tools available.

Good luck with your meshing work !