Conforming an armor to CBBE bodystyle

Warhawk72482

Greetings.

I've searched far and wide for a Skyrim version of an armor I used to have in Oblivion, and I have finally found it. Unfortunately, the armor was made to match a different body style than even the base female body style. I was wondering if anyone could possibly assist me with this. I've attempted to work on this using Blender, but I absolutel despise that program and I tend to just mess things up.

The armor is Nora's White Rose armor, and the body style I'm using for my character is a CBBE one. I can provide both files to whomever volunteers to assist me with this.

Just as a note, I don't plan on releasing this file anywhere. It is for my own personal use.

Get BodySlide and Outfit Studio (Caliente's CBBE page should have a link). Open Outfit Studio and select New Project, select the body file you're using (Existing Slider Set - just pick the NIF in your Data/...Character Assets folder)), then select the armor. It should load both your body and the armor (as well as it's default body shape body, which you may want to right-click and delete).

Then you can tweak the armor using the increase/decrease volume brush to fit your body. Once it looks good enough, click Slider/Conform All, then go to File/Export Current and put it where it needs to go. If you overwrite the original mesh, then you don't have to change anything in the CK.

Thanks to NerdOfPrey for the tutorial.

So, I worked on the armorname_1 file in Outfit Studio. Thank you for the advice with that. However, when I open up the file in NifScope the physical body is gone and only the armor is there. If there is no body file for the model, will it use the default body? If so, awesome. If not, crud, and I was hoping to learn how to add that to the Nif file without using blender.