The Forbidden Lands - Upcoming New Lands Mod

fi5h1fishy

Looks great so far...I really love the tone this mod gives off. :smile:

Thank you so much! :) Currently the mod looks brighter, and more saturated than it should be, and this is because of the ENB i have. After disabling it (Which i didn't do when taking the screenshots) the lands are dull, and exactly how i wanted them to be! ;)

Thank you for your support, and i hope your looking forward to the release, which is going to be a matter of months! I see you have your own new lands mod, which i will check out now. Cheers! :D

I would just like to inform you all that i was going to be doing some work on the project today, but i've been sidetracked, so i will be doing some work on it tomorrow as an alternative. Don't worry, i will ensure i put extra time in, just to compensate what i didn't do today! ;)

Thank you so much for all the feedback, it really helps, and im glad that you feel the same way about this mod as much as i do. Thank you for your time, and stay tuned for more updates! :)

MORE WORK HAS BEEN DONE! SORRY I'VE BEEN INACTIVE FOR A NUMBER OF DAYS, BEEN DOING SOME HARDCORE SKYRIM PLAYING, RATHER THAN MODDING! ;)

25/10/14: NPC Dialogue introduced, minor Development on Flowerville:

- Jade Hammerfell was created, as well as the dialogue to go with her.

- 1 of the 2 guards outside Flowerville were given dialogue. This voice type will be used for other guards within the mod also, as its the best guard voice i can possibly put on.

- Horse Tender has been developed, with a large amount of dialogue. Gives you a bit of information about his life also.

- Player home is in development. Seeing as this is one of the few places within the Forbidden lands that is safe, it will require a playerhome. (IMAGE WILL NOT BE SHOWN).

Good evening everybody!

Some minor changes were made, as i have been playing alot of Skyrim today, and before i decided to head off, i thought i would do a little work on the mod. Here are some of the minor things that have been introduced:

- Exterior of Flowerville has been begun, and some detail has been made. A Forsworn camp is going to be relatively close to the exit of the town, and a number of Forsworn members will have to be killed in order to carry on adventuring.

-Detail added to the town

-Terrain altered slightly

The images of the Forsworn camp so far can be seen on the main post of the thread. More is to come, and i may do some work on the project tomorrow, if not the day after.

Thank you, and have a good night. :)

Good morning to you all! :)

As i have a busy day, and may not be able to do any work on the mod for a number of days, i decided to do some this morning for a few hours streight, just to make sure that some progress was made, just in-case im busy over the next few days.

Here is a list of what has been done today:

-Exterior of cave within Flowerville was made.

-Dialogue was given to an NPC, to start the quest, but the quest itself still needs to be made.

-Cave was created, along with an area including Levelled bandits.

-Skeevers were added, as i believed that the cave needed a slight bit more hostility.

I was planning on making a quest today, but a location was needed for the quest; hense why i decided to make the cave. The quest will be produced in the next bit of work i do, which may be in a few days.

Thank you, and have a good day!

I HAVE DONE A FEW HOURS OF WORK ON THE PROJECT TODAY, AND I CAN SAFELY SAY I AM GOING TO BE HAVING A BREAK FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS. HERE IS WHAT I HAVE DONE TODAY.

-The whole weather system, Lighting, and fog information has been changed drastically to give the lands themselves a more frightening aspect. This took me hours, and i mean hours.

-Minor changes made on Flowerville cave

-Large amount of lighting added around the town, due to the Lighting being changed, lights were needed to see around the town. (Lands are awfully dark, torches are going to be needed when playing.)

-Villager NPC's have been added. (Around 3)

-Beggar NPC has been added.

-Inn Worker has been created, and dialogue has been given to him. Quest dialogue has also been recorded, but the quest itself still needs to be developed.

-Changes made to the outskirts of the town (Forsworn camp detailed, Forsworn added, Locked gate, etc.)

NOTE: SCREENSHOTS ON WHAT THE LANDS CURRENTLY LOOK LIKE CAN BE SEEN IN THE MAIN POST OF THE THREAD. THE LIGHTING THAT IS SHOWN IN THE IMAGES IS THE SAME DURING THE DAY, AND NIGHT. THE LAND WILL BE FOREVER DARK. (I DON'T KNOW HOW I DID IT, BUT I MANAGED TO DO IT, AND I CAN SAFELY SAY THAT MY LANDS LOOK HORRIFYING.)

Thank you, and i will be making some more progress in a couple of days. If i do have a change in mind, and decide to do some work, say tomorrow, then you will be informed. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Edited by fi5h1fishy