Original Ufo Defense soundtrack on X-com EU

mazisky

Would be really, really nice if some modder will be able to put the awesome original 90's soundtrack on Xcom Eu.

Expecially the Geoscape\Base part, i think it would be a nice touch on the atmosphere.

PS: The original Ufo defense music files are avaiable alost everywhere on the net

• 2 weeks later...

I'm wrapping up a music mod with the PSX Ufo Defense music right now :smile: It should be ready for download in a few hours.

EDIT:

Sorry, I got ahead of myself. Since the mod contains copyrighted material I can't post it on Nexus :/

Edited by TRekNexus

• 2 weeks later...

I'm wrapping up a music mod with the PSX Ufo Defense music right now :smile: It should be ready for download in a few hours.

EDIT:

Sorry, I got ahead of myself. Since the mod contains copyrighted material I can't post it on Nexus :/

Well, why not make a mod that lets the player easily replace the music in Enemy Unknown with whatever the player wants, and then people like mazisky can just get the original UFO Defense music somehow and slot it in wherever they want themselves to bypass the issue.

The original game actually has the mod UFOExtender that lets the player do this that I used to actually take the music from Enemy Unknown to put into the original game, in addition to other things so maybe you could do something similar.

• 3 months later...

I logged after a while to see if something changed but i'm sad, still no mods for music changing :-\

Unfortunately i have not any kind of knowledge in modding, otherwise i would do it by myself.

I really, really want to know if there is a way to put my old ufo geoscape music (that actually i have on wav\mp3 format) into X-com: Eu.

Can somebody help?? Please

Edit: i found a nice tutorial based on the udk tools software, but it still too complicated for a noob like me.

Even if i follow (kinda) all the istructions, it doesn't work. Need help :'(

Edited by mazisky