Remove Skills

Thalan1a

You do not need a mod for this, if you wish to remove individual points from a skill tree you can use the Player.addperk or player.removeperk console commands, each skill perk has its own console I.D you have to look these up on the Skyrim wiki.

Can also remove powers, abilities, spells and other things as well with console commands.

Edited by Teisya

You do not need a mod for this, if you wish to remove individual points from a skill tree you can use the Player.addperk or player.removeperk console commands, each skill perk has its own console I.D you have to look these up on the Skyrim wiki.

Can also remove powers, abilities, spells and other things as well with console commands.

Ok thanks. I will look it up. I learned a bunch of skills I'm never going to use so was wanting to remove them.

Also worth noting, if you have the Dragonborn DLC, at the end of it's main questline, you're given the opportunity to spend a dragon soul, to remove all the perks in a perk tree of your choosing, giving you back the perk points to spend, while retaining the skill level you have in that tree.

• 1 month later...