Looking to commission a spell mod

dragonborn91

I've never commissioned a mod before but I'm willing to pay whatever you want. I was thinking it could be a 5 spell set the first spell being "sealing jutsu" which will transport any targeted npc,main character or creature/mount to an alternate dimension. I'd like the alternate dimension to look like the oblivion plane except flat with no buildings and no random oblivion creatures attacking. Pretty much just a place I can store different characters and my mounts. The second spell I'd like to call "sealing jutsu (self)" and I'd like this spell to transport my player character to the alternate dimension. The third and fourth spells Id like to call "return (other)" and "return (self). I'd like "return (other)" to return any target I aim at from the alternate dimension to cyrodill. I'd like "return (self)" to return my player/character from the alternate dimension back to cyrodill. For the last spell I'd like it to be called "spawn point" I want "spawn point" to be a spell that you cast while on cyrodill that determines where you and others will appear when returning from the alternate dimension. Let me know if your interested and we'll work out a method of payment and a price.

Mods for Bethesda games are not to be commissioned, definitely not here on Nexus!

See my ToS reminder below for details. --Drake

• 3 weeks later...

While this isn't about 'selling' a mod, it is about offering payment to another Nexus member for services rendered in regards to creating a mod. Bethesda doesn't allow this for any of their games,

nor do the Nexus Terms of Service:

• Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are not allowed on any Nexus sites.

To further evaluate on the solicitation part:

• Do not solicit services from other Nexus members in exchange for monetary compensation or promise of such compensation in connection with content that falls within the scope of a game publishers EULA. For example, this means that you may not recruit modders with the promise of monetary compensation to create a custom .ESP file for you or alter game content that is subject to Bethesdas EULA governing the use of their assets and the Creation Kit.

The Nexus is home for a community of hobbyists. As there's definitely no money to be made here, expecting to find the kind of people who do these kinds of jobs in return for payment on here is unrealistic.

Not all requests will be taken up and fulfilled, actually rather only very few ever will, but it's a matter of time and interest finding someone willing to do it for you, and no offering of monetary compensation will make these hobbyist mod authors, coming here to share their work and knowledge for free out of their good will alone, reconsider their decision not to take up a request they're simply not interested in.

You either need to catch their interest or be prepared to invent a good amount of work of your own into the project as well.

This is a place where people share their mods, where people learn to mod, and where other people share their knowledge of how to mod with those willing to learn it.

I'm not even saying you won't find anybody willing to do this for you here,

but it is against the Terms of Service to offer monetary compensation in exchange for it!