Skyrim's Skyre Bow draw bug?

MikuHatsuneChan

I have heard a couple of people complaining about SkyRE having a slow bow draw about this mod and I want to know if there is anything I could do about it besides uninstalling SkyRE? Since I know I have mods that requires SkyRE and I don't know which ones so I don't want to risk losing a lot of things. x.x Whenever I get the first perk from the Markmanship, my bow draws really slow and when I was about to aim and shoot at the Draugr Dragonborn (It normally takes 3 seconds or less for me to fully draw the bow) since 3 seconds was up. My arrow fell down on the ground without being able to reach at least 2 metres in front of me which I did find really funny since my reaction was like "o_o Oops". xD

Edited by MikuHatsuneChan

Short bows draw faster then the long bows.....Having fired bows before I didn't think it was that far from reality, you do need to wait for the bow to be fully drawn. difference from real is , you need to AIM after fully drawing your bow in real life , while in game you can aim before the bow is fully drawn, saving seconds...lol

Wait for the perk to zoom, if you think its slow from the start...add on top of that the Shout to slow time ...takes about a min to get a shot off....hahahh