(WIP) War Trash 2

JoshBadWriter

Nine months after the events of War Trash 1, DAI Agent Graham Edmond is hot on the trail of a slaver known as Hale. Psychotically secretive, few people know of his existence. However, his hands pull the strings on the largest sex trade in the Mojave and beyond.

Joining Edmond and Courier Six on the hunt for Hale is Brooklyn, who only just managed to escape the NCR at the Mojave Bridge. Now running her own mercenary business, she’s burning for revenge and a chance at justice. But will their experiences after the War Trash incident be enough to prepare them for the horrors of the slave trade? Find out in Dragon Ba— War Trash 2.

Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgTE6j6FRig&feature=youtu.be

War Trash 2: Do We Not Bleed features over 1,000 fully voiced lines from 14 different actors. It spans six quests, and should take somewhere around 3 hours to complete.

I can’t believe it’s taken nine months to make this mod. I could have had a real baby in the amount of time. I guess on the bright side mods don’t crap themselves... no, that’s a fairly regular occurrence actually. Nevermind. ’m still putting in the last of the voice acting and I have a few bugs and compatibility issues to fix, but everything looks set for a release at the end of the month.

I’d like to get daily updates going on this thread from now until release. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. I’ll try to be more active on the forums more often.

Cant wait,loved War Trash,go man,so whats the relase date,also is that Edmond who says "How many,how many people do you think have died because of your inactions",sounds similiar,maybe its connected with the reason that General wants you hanged (maybe attack on Mojave Outpost in 1st War Trash)

Edited by Whatswrongwithmyusername

Update #1

I just fixed a compatibility issue with The Inheritance. It was an easy fix fortunately, but not a quick one. I put a new building outside Westside smack dab in the middle of where a bunch of Fiends are supposed to spawn. I gave the building a stern talking to and moved it.

Now I'm working on fixing another compatibility issue with Strangers Abroad. I should have known better since I do voice acting in that mod. Plug plug.

That's the thing about modding, there's only a finite space where you can put things, and sooner or later someone's going to put something somewhere someone else already put their something. Sometimes.

9 months work! That is very awesome! I have difficulty staying dedicated to any project for 1 month. Your work on the first War Trash mod was great and I especially enjoyed the voice acting talent. This sequel sounds like it'll be great as well!

Yeah, its been kinda tough. I thought I'd have this done by August or even July when I first started. Oh well. I'm glad you liked the voice acting, all the actors from War Trash will be back in some role.

Cant wait,loved War Trash,go man,so whats the relase date,also is that Edmond who says "How many,how many people do you think have died because of your inactions",sounds similiar,maybe its connected with the reason that General wants you hanged (maybe attack on Mojave Outpost in 1st War Trash)

The release date is October 27. Yes, that is Edmond who says that at the beginning. Actually, that's not the general who says "you should be swinging from a rope". That was just bad timing on my part.

Edited by JoshBadWriter

Update #1

I just fixed a compatibility issue with The Inheritance. It was an easy fix fortunately, but not a quick one. I put a new building outside Westside smack dab in the middle of where a bunch of Fiends are supposed to spawn. I gave the building a stern talking to and moved it.

Now I'm working on fixing another compatibility issue with Strangers Abroad. I should have known better since I do voice acting in that mod. Plug plug.

That's the thing about modding, there's only a finite space where you can put things, and sooner or later someone's going to put something somewhere someone else already put their something. Sometimes.

9 months work! That is very awesome! I have difficulty staying dedicated to any project for 1 month. Your work on the first War Trash mod was great and I especially enjoyed the voice acting talent. This sequel sounds like it'll be great as well!

Yeah, its been kinda tough. I thought I'd have this done by August or even July when I first started. Oh well. I'm glad you liked the voice acting, all the actors from War Trash will be back in some role.

The release date is October 27. Yes, that is Edmond who says that at the beginning. Actually, that's not the general who says "you should be swinging from a rope". That was just bad timing on my part.

I see,from my standpoint it seems as the General said it,I wonder why is Edmond angry at the Courier

Update #2

I just fixed a bug in which Edmond and Brooklyn wouldn't talk to each other. Its funny, a majority of the bugs in the mod came from those two not doing something they're supposed to. It's almost as if they have a mind of their own.

After having them spend so much time talking to each other, I've come to the conclusion that Fallout New Vegas isn't designed to have multiple NPC's talk to each other for an extended period of time. There's not much in the way of animation. Plus there's a delay between when characters say their lines. It makes all the conversations sound stiff an unnatural.

I'm just rambling now. Other than that, I didn't get much done today. But I consider that a good thing when you're in the debugging stage.

Well for me it seems he was angry at the Courier cause well,Courier's lack of action did kill a lot of people in the first War Trash,guess Imma have to wait till 27th,I havent been this hyped for a long time

I'm glad you're so excited. I didn't think people really cared about my mod that much. Thanks.

Update #3

You know, I was redoing a few of my own lines for Edmond and I just realized how big a role he has this time around. I'm not a trained actor like many others in the mod are, I just bought a good mic and started dribbling into it. I know I had a bit of a mumbling problem in WT1 and that's been corrected, but I just don't know how my acting ranks alongside all the other great performances in the mod. I'm kind of worried I might be dragging it down. I think I did a good job, and I think it stands up. But I don't know if that's just my own bias or not. I guess we'll see when the mod come out, huh?