Lost Knife Hideout

jiiraan

I have always loved the design of this cave/bandit lair, so I was wondering if perhaps someone could either tell me how to flag it as a home myself, or perhaps make a more complicated mod similar to the classic "Build your own home!" mod with Lost knife Hideout as the venue.

It is a very nice cave, open to room for adding details and features everywhere.

I tried to find a mod that did anything of the sort, and all I could find was people asking for help with bugs caused by other mods relating to the place, so if there is a mod that does this, please just let me know.

• 6 months later...

Apologies for drudging this up from the depths but I thought the same thing, I've just got a new computer and I'm about to get back into Skyrim modding so I figured I'd start with a home mod based in this cave since nobody else has done it yet. A plus to using it is that there are technically no quests related to it, it's just a target for several radiant quests and should be removable from those lists.

Any specific things you'd like to see? I was thinking a hearthfire style system for fleshing it out, but all I've got in ideas so far is making the entrance defended by hired guards, possibly a unique armour set for them, same as city guards but the emblem/colour would different. The balcony at the end of the dungeon I was thinking would work well as a bedroom, re-built using new wood (who wants the old rickety stuff?) then filling with average priced furniture, didn't think the expensive looking stuff would fit. The typical crafting areas scattered around, and a 'cloud storage' system that is available from several points in the cave and hideout. Other than that all I've got for ideas is basic decoration.

So any ideas you, or anyone else, have about what could be built in the place would be helpful! If you want a quicker response shoot me a PM, I don't always remember to check the forums but I get PM's on both here and the actual mod side of the site.

Edited by durge13

• 5 weeks later...