No DLC (Moderately Modded)

BRCM

Paradox Ignition merges plugins into one mod. Blackened provides compatibility between mods. Two different things. It is not use either/or, it is use both.

Understood. Thank you sir.

Is there a specific reason why FWE and FOOK don't work or is that too long of a reason?

Both FWE and FOOK are a major overhaul of the game. They both change many of the same things in the game and therefore conflict in many ways. So much so, that they cannot be used in the same game. I tried FOOK on a game after having used FWE on a previous game and could not progress past a certain point in the game with FOOK. It would continually crash. I uninstalled FOOK and went back to FWE.

Tis a shame we can't have both. Oh well. I think I overdid it with the mods and have since removed MMM and EVE since I wasn't overly fussed on them (they still look legit though), now it's not lagging so I think everything should be fine now :). Thanks for all your help.

Paradox Ignition merges plugins into one mod. Blackened provides compatibility between mods. Two different things. It is not use either/or, it is use both.

Understood. Thank you sir.

Is there a specific reason why FWE and FOOK don't work or is that too long of a reason?

Both FWE and FOOK are a major overhaul of the game. They both change many of the same things in the game and therefore conflict in many ways. So much so, that they cannot be used in the same game. I tried FOOK on a game after having used FWE on a previous game and could not progress past a certain point in the game with FOOK. It would continually crash. I uninstalled FOOK and went back to FWE.

I didn't realize that FWE adds items as well so that's my noobness kicking in. I've deactivated EVE and MMM and the game no longer lags however I'm crashing every 5 minutes. I just went to check my load order and for some reason it has jumbled and now whenever I attempt to change things it crashes, says something bad has occurred. WTF.