Skyrim Immersive Creatures, Real Wildlife and SkyTEST - Realistic Animals And Predators ALL TOGETHER

jedcooper

Hello,

see title, I want to use them all together, I'm very confused in how to do it, so I'm asking the experts for help.

At the moment I have only SIC (correct abbreviation?) installed and running fine. btw I plan using the german versions/translations of the mods if possible.

Got Skyrim with Hearthfire and Dawnguard DLC (no legendary, no dragonborn yet).

My current mods installed are:

http://abload.de/img/skyrim_mods_finalbetaz6k8w.png

What do you recommend how to install and what to use/fix exactly for using ALL THREE MODS together?

Especially explain please, what patches to use for SkyTEST - Realistic Animals And Predators.

I'm currently on quite stable running game, 1-2 CTDs per day max. I blame it on SIC though.

Here are the links to the mods for quick access:

Skyrim Immersive Creatures - GERMAN: Skyrim Immersive Creatures - german - deutsch

Real Wildlife - Skyrim - GERMAN: Real Wildlife - deutsch - verbessert

SkyTEST - Realistic Animals and Predators - GERMAN: SkyTest - Realistic Animals and Predators - deutsch

If this all is generally a bad idea please recommend me the best combination/mod for having better wildlife.

Regards

PS: Any chance to get better AI for animals/predators and NPCs?

Edited by jedcooper

SkyTEST and Immersive Creatures are already compatible. You can install them both with no problems.

Now for Real Wildlife, I don't know. You'll need the skyTEST patch (nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46495) for it to be compatible with skyTEST.

But I don't know if SIC is compatible with it.

skyTEST already gives the best animal AI you can hope for. I don't know of any other mod better than that.

Good to know, so if SkyTEST and SIC are already compatible, maybe I'd just simply install them first, then adding Real Wildlife + patch should be also no problem?! If not, I just remove Real Wildlife and all ok eitherway. *think*

But thx for the information on the AI! And for having at least two mods now to play :D

Edit: Will try that later on and report, iirc there were some more files to install than just the two main files of resp. mods.

Edited by jedcooper

I'm not sure, but I'm starting off with Skyrim Immersive Creatures. Runs so far since 50h.

Now I want to add SkyTEST - Realistic Animals and Predators as you said it's already compatible there IS a compatibility patch for it in the SkyTEST Integration Project.

Wonder if I have to install that patch? Can't hurt me thinks... Or what would you say?

Nvtl. there's also the patch for Real Wildlife available, this is waht you meant before? So the Real Wildlife patch is mandatory, the SIC patch not? *confused*

Edited by jedcooper