CTD on the road to Riverwood

Eupraxia

ok in that case double check your load order with TES5Edit, if no errors pop up let me know, if you do get an error, TES5 will tell you what it is and how to fix it

try uninstalling AND removing all files associated with SPERG, sperg is altering a lot of stuff SKYre alters, which I think is what is causing the problem

That seemed to do the trick, removed SPERG and the Community Uncapper and now I don't get a CTD between Riverwood and the Standing Stones. I am wondering what the cause is? can it be the Standing Stones? Does any of the two mods that I removed influence the Standing stones?. I will report back after a couple of hours if the game does not CTD any more, I got some crashes here and there when SPERG was installed. Now I need a new perk overhaul mod, any suggestions? Thank you very much for the help guys, kudos to the both of you. :)

I would use ONLY SKYre, that's how I have my skyrim set up, I will also give you a proper load order for SKYre and the Reproccer below

http://snag.gy/spMq8.jpg

You want SKYre loaded almost last since it is an overhaul mod, loading it almost last will allow it to overhaul all other mods properly