Reset Quest trouble

vf1sveritech

I did the Waking Nightmare quests months ago and I guess I didn't realize that I needed the Skull of Corruption for the Daedric item achievement; I had Erandur destroy it. I've complete all the quests now only to realize that I missed that one. I have tried everything with the console to reset the quest to do it over again and nothing works.

The stages clear and reset with "resetquest DA16" and I've reset the interior for Nightcaller Temple, but I can't get Erandur to leave the Inn in Dawnstar. He'll do all the dialogue to start the quest and then say 'follow me' but then he walks to the bar and sits down. I've tried reseting his AI, deleting and replacing him but nothing works. The quest objectives doesn't show up above his head, on the map or compass even though the getstage shows I am on the stage to follow him and the journal says it too.

Does anyone know of a way to fix this? Or do I have to start a new character all over?

Edited by vf1sveritech

I did the Waking Nightmare quests months ago and I guess I didn't realize that I needed the Skull of Corruption for the Daedric item achievement; I had Erandur destroy it. I've complete all the quests now only to realize that I missed that one. I have tried everything with the console to reset the quest to do it over again and nothing works.

The stages clear and reset with "resetquest DA16" and I've reset the interior for Nightcaller Temple, but I can't get Erandur to leave the Inn in Dawnstar. He'll do all the dialogue to start the quest and then say 'follow me' but then he walks to the bar and sits down. I've tried reseting his AI, deleting and replacing him but nothing works. The quest objectives doesn't show up above his head, on the map or compass even though the getstage shows I am on the stage to follow him and the journal says it too.

Does anyone know of a way to fix this? Or do I have to start a new character all over?

How about go to the place he is supposed to go. Then use prid <RefID> & then moveto player command. I am sure it would work that way.