Request: Hear with our ears not with our eyes

Altarath

Hello , it's y very first post here. I'm a old player of skyrim modded and a very fan of immersion.

I play with Mod Organizer which is far more easier to handle skyrim than nexus manager (very good when i discovered skyrim modding but after several practice MO is much better and safe ) with all of those amazing mod we have the best rig game ever. Thanks .

Now my question. About the earing system. I play actually with audio overhaul. Very good mod with climat of tamriel , just mazing immersion. But !! (like Gopher says BUuut ^^) , i'm was frustrated a bit when i can't ear a animal footstep coming behind me just because i don't face him. Another example . I'm front of a brazier i can ear the fire crackling , but when i just turn 90 ° , the sound is muted by an half like if i pt my hand on my ears.

So you see what i mean . IS there any mod which give us the feeling of earring with our ears not with our eyes.

I hope i was clearly with my explanation, sry fr my bad Eng.

I've been already installed it and i use it. But it doesn't answer to my request . The sound si always much higher when you're facing the source of the sound . In real life the sound is higher when you're about 90 ° from the source because you're dart are in a 90° position from what you can see.

Hope to be clear.

Guess it depends on what you are using for a sound system, I am using 5.1 surround and the sound travels very well in the game....looking forward i hear it in the center if i turn to the right the LEFT speaker gets louder, as if i was turning my left ear to the person speaking, as i rotated my head.as it would in real life. I hear sound approaching from behind me in my rear speakers.

Positional sound in Skyrim works great.

Turn the volume down for the center speaker and you will have to turn to hear better...lol