Cabal / Amb please fix this

Pfuscher

I absolutely love your mods and your textures, they are all so brilliant and everytime I see you uploading something, I'm happy for a whole week.

Endorsed every single file of yours and whole nexus community is happy to have those file.

But I have found a little issue with that texture and it would be really cool, if you could fix this.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59091/?

http://s14.directupload.net/images/141020/l9f53w3m.jpg

http://s14.directupload.net/images/141020/l9f53w3m.jpg

Second Picture:

http://s14.directupload.net/images/141020/5zqukxbo.jpg

http://s14.directupload.net/images/141020/5zqukxbo.jpg

As you can see there are over 100 mistakes for that single file: stonewall01

Please consider, that those screens were compressed from 17mb to 4mb. In high quality the mistakes are a lot clearer to see.

I only tagged some of the mayor fails, but around 20-25 for each map I gave up, but there are a lot more. To see the seams at the borders, you need to put the file in parallel in Photoshop

The normal map also contains about 20-50 additionally clone stamp fails, I didn't tag, because I don't have all day.

I also wonder, why some stones are sharp and others are completely blurry. Is this a new technique I haven't learned yet?

I have no picture for the parallax map, but as it stretches horribly at several places, I'd suggest a new one. I humbly ask if you could do redo all three of them, as the diffuse is blurry and the normal map has less depth than vanilla.

Hope you continue providing the community with such awesome mods, that look that good and are brilliant from a technical point of view.

I'm only a newb modder as you said and I'm sorry, that I couldn't find all the fails in the above files. Hopefully someone good will look at them and finds somewhat like 50 more problems.

I'm also sorry that I'm bothering you with this and I fully understand, that those little mistakes can happen all the time, considering this is your V2 Version of your second release of this file, so you barely did rework this 3+ times to achieve this high level of an art masterpiece.

Keep on doing great textures, mate. (It's funny 3000 downloads/people now have this +hotpage and the old version with the same problems, nearly has 40k)

Best regards to your over 30 pets, can't wait for your next awesome mod.

Edited by Zerwas1

Hm...Deeskalation sieht anders aus. Wenn ich auch zugeben muß, daß es lustig geschrieben ist.

Du scheinst es echt drauf anzulegen, gebannt zu werden, was ich persönlich sehr schade finde, denn deine Texturen gehören mit zu dem Besten, was hier auf Nexus erhältlich ist.

Und NIEMAND, der sich mal ein wenig Zeit nimmt, um deine Texturen mit denen deiner Nemesis zu vergleichen, wird bestreiten, daß deine qualitativ hochwertiger sind.

Aber es ist nunmal so mit Fanboys: hat sich erst einmal eine "Marke" etabliert, wird da grundsätzlich alles beklatscht. Ich selber finde, daß, von seinen Waffen-/Rüstungsmods mal abgesehen, eigentlich kaum was in puncto Architecture/Landscape seiner mods was taugt. Da gibt es (unter anderem von dir) wesentlich Besseres.

Edited by Novem99

I really don't see the issue with those textures, only in the normal maps, and there it's rather minor.

Recheck in photoshop

1. zoom in

2. set 2 pics in parallel

Some people's kids, I swear.

OCD is not a virtue, it's a Disorder. Better get that checked out.

If you haven't read the first post and have bad eyes and no clue about photoshop or texturing, please leave the thread.

Edited by Zerwas1

I really don't see the issue with those textures, only in the normal maps, and there it's rather minor.

Recheck in photoshop

1. zoom in

2. set 2 pics in parallel

Some people's kids, I swear.

OCD is not a virtue, it's a Disorder. Better get that checked out.

If you haven't read the first post and have bad eyes and no clue about photoshop or texturing, please leave the thread.

Would you mind posting a picture without the red marks all over the place so I can see what it would look like normally? It's sort of hard to tell because the red draws attention a lot.

"It's sort of hard to tell because the red draws attention a lot."

Adhd? ;-)
The seams, borders or wrong clone stamps are behind the red lines, so you can still see everything.

For whomever doesn't know, this is satire; Zerwas is being a bit pretentious. It is not necessary to post a thread about this, where matters can be resolved through other means.

Though the way it was typed, it is obvious you are picking a fight, and hopefully this doesn't escalate any further.

Peace, Love, Wine. Just say it with me: Peace, Love, Wine.

Shouldn't this be sent to the author of the texture mod via PM instead of posted publicly in a forum? Who's to say he will even check the forums. Even in the mod comments section would be more relevant than here. Well whatever it's up to you I guess but all you are doing is inviting everyone else into a discussion that is aimed at a particular person who likely won't even respond here.

Well, I do a bit of texturing myself and I'm 10 or 20 times half as good as CaBaL is but I can hardly see what the problem is in these screenshots. Who the hell plays with his face stuck close enough to stone walls or road pavements to actually see this? I play on a 52 inches screen and most of the time I hardly notice that I have high rez mods on other than armors because my eyes are glued to the action...

Honesty, I think 80% of the modders would think twice before uploading anything if their work was to be scrutinized like this. I'd hate to see one of my mods exposed like this behind my back. We do this for fun and for free, yep we make mistakes too, sure we do, but I thought the Nexus tacit ethics in these cases was to fix these mistakes ourselves if we know how and simply ask the original author if he wants to use our fix or would allow us to upload it for him. Obviously, Zerwas you have the know-how and the tools to fix this if it is an issue for you, so why don't just ask CaBaL if he'd let you do it?