Humanoid monsters playable races

Edsh0t

As the title indicates, I am searching for bug-free playable races, such as spriggan, falmer,dramora and astronachs. I have see this type of requests floating around before, but I have yet to find such a mod without some major animation bugs.

I'm actually looking into trying to make a Playable Falmer race because i really like the idea of using the Falmer's sonar vision as a game mechanic. Sort of like Batman's Detective mode.

That sounds amazing, but troublesome, you would have to remove all colour from the game...actually you would get a similar effect to if you use a permanent vampire/night vision.

Either way I would still like to play a spriggan

I'm actually looking into trying to make a Playable Falmer race because i really like the idea of using the Falmer's sonar vision as a game mechanic. Sort of like Batman's Detective mode.

That sounds amazing, but troublesome, you would have to remove all colour from the game...actually you would get a similar effect to if you use a permanent vampire/night vision.

That would be fun. It would be really cool if there was a whole set of magic powers that Spriggans are exclusive to. And maybe Spriggans can have the power to regenerate heath super fast whenever they're in direct sunlight.

That would be fun. It would be really cool if there was a whole set of magic powers that Spriggans are exclusive to. And maybe Spriggans can have the power to regenerate heath super fast whenever they're in direct sunlight.

Exactly, they would have a racial power (probably that weird invisibility of theirs or that bug thing) and a racial trait. It could be higher regeneration for all stats during day time, basically the inverse of vampires. Although that would make a vampire spriggan able to regen at all times. Kinda cool.

Exactly, they would have a racial power (probably that weird invisibility of theirs or that bug thing) and a racial trait. It could be higher regeneration for all stats during day time, basically the inverse of vampires. Although that would make a vampire spriggan able to regen at all times. Kinda cool.

Well, Vampires infect people through the bloodstream. Spriggans don't have blood, they have sap. So I don't think Spriggans can become Vampires. That should probably be a counter to that OP trait. Spriggans can't be vampires, and become intangible temporarily.