New here!

CodexValkyrie

Hey everyone!

I'm new to these forums.

I don't have a beastly awesome PC yet (working towards it!) But, I do have a Laptop the is decently good and running games on high (surprisingly)

The Games i currently have are;

* Dragon age: Origins

* Vindictus

* Mabinogi

* Fallout: NV

* Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

and

*TESV: Skyrim.

I'm not new to modding, though I only know the basics.

I wouldn't mind tips at all. I'm focusing more on making my Skyrim look as nice as can be (or my laptop can handle.. *which is surprisingly alot..*)

I wouldn't mind making my characters look nice looking. So if anyone has a few great aesthetic mods, please share. I'v tried coverwomen... I didn't like that soo im using Fair Skin with UNP body. Also my character hair is white. I like having the red eyes and white hair combo.. I try to have it as much as games can allow it. (thank goodness for mods sometimes)

It seems that my white hair is too bright. i'm not sure where to change it.. either my enb is doing it or something im not to sure..

Welcome to the Nexus Mods community, glad to have you onboard. I use to use SG Female Textures Renewal and Fine Female Face Textures by Fuse and straight off I would suggest those to you, here is my screenshot "Strike" exampling the two. They work in unison together, and work on either CBBE or UNP. Do you have the mod racemenu? If you have that, you can adjust the character's hair to tone it down, so I would certainly recommend that too for you.