Cant download any mod or file from the site.

laocontico

Hey guys.

SImple thing, I´ve been trying to download the latest mod and the UPK files, But the download thing just dont load.

Tried different browsers but it just loads and crash and nothing is downloaded.

Is the site having any issues?....or any idea why this is happening?

thanks in advance.

I'm a little confused as to your problem (download problems are different than loading issues), so let's clarify a bit. The unspoken assumption is that you were able to do so previously, so something has changed.

1. Are you able to download any files from Nexus (not just one specific file)? If not, then you need to report the problem to Nexus in their Web Sites tracker section. If you are using NMM then it needs to be reported here. Be as specific as possible. They need the steps necessary to replicate the problem on their end.

2. Have you tried using a different Nexus download server (i.e. different geographic location)?

3. If your download completes without any error indications, are you able to unpack the archive? If it is an executable file, have you run your anti-virus program on it first, and tried "runas an Administrator" to install it?

4. If it only crashes when you try to install the mod, we need specifics such as "what mod". See the "Troubleshooting Basics" wiki article and get back to us with details.

5. Have you updated anything else since the last time you were successful? Such as Windows or your browser?

-Dubious-