Skyrim Crashes when leaving cell, new game does not fix it, disabling all mods crashes game.

RoaringLight

what is your skyrim version and did you try verifying your game cache like I suggested?

I did like twice. It first said that it found 4 missing and they were required but nothing fixed. I did it again and it said 3 this time. Still didn't fix anything :(

ok now we are getting some where, BUT, something is seriously wrong

Once it acquired the first 4 files, it should NOT have acquired another 3. You can verify your cache 10 times and each and every time it will always find ONE file missing, THAT is normal, what is not normal is that it found missing files both times back to back.

Also: still need to know what your Skyrim game version is please

Edited by gromulos

ok now we are getting some where, BUT, something is seriously wrong

Once it acquired the first 4 files, it should NOT have acquired another 3. You can verify your cache 10 times and each and every time it will always find ONE file missing, THAT is normal, what is not normal is that it found missing files both times back to back.

Also: still need to know what your Skyrim game version is please

my current skyrim version is 1.9.32.0.8 I honestly don't know why my skyrim is doing this now ive been playing for the longest time and I have barely to no crashes when ive been playing now my game is acting all bizarre :c

ok the reason I need your version is because your hothtrooper's armor requires 1.8 or above, so on that issue you're good to go

BUT, something is still really odd, you should not be losing files like that, it SEEMS to me like something is purposely deleting your game files, but what I have absolutely no clue

if it was me, i would do the following below

1) copy your game saves to a new folder some where other than your documents path ( back them up )

2) run your virus scan program, then try the game

3) if #2 didn't work, completely delete and re-install skyrim to the default path

4) add all your mods 5 or 10 at a time testing the game after each batch with a new character, just simply get to riverwood and see if you still have the same problem when you leave the inn

5) if after you do all that, then I am stumped, I am betting there is a really odd mod conflict some where and by re-installing your mods 5 or 10 at a time, you will discover it

good luck and let me know if you need anymore help :)

Try this version of LOOT it does not look like LOOT sorted the Load order you posted. (Grab the latest from the dropbox link). When done post the LOOT report (log). Use a Spoiler tag and place in the post here, A Load order is not helpful like the LOOT Log would be. Remember [CTRL+C] & [CTRL+ V] to copy /paste the loot log.

1. What are your System Specs? INclude GPU and VRAM

2. DO you have SKSE w/SKSE.ini (in my SIG) this IS necessary to run a stable Skyrim (memory allocation)

3. "Stable Ugrids to load". Yes even a default Ugrid game will benefit from this.

4. ENB , ...Full ENB or just the boost feature, (Needed for Memory allocations)

Download SPM ..run that and post the Graph....Before RE-installing Skyrim as their are WAY better alternatives to Downloading a massive game like Skyrim.

Try this version of LOOT it does not look like LOOT sorted the Load order you posted. (Grab the latest from the dropbox link). When done post the LOOT report (log). Use a Spoiler tag and place in the post here, A Load order is not helpful like the LOOT Log would be. Remember [CTRL+C] & [CTRL+ V] to copy /paste the loot log.

1. What are your System Specs? INclude GPU and VRAM

2. DO you have SKSE w/SKSE.ini (in my SIG) this IS necessary to run a stable Skyrim (memory allocation)

3. "Stable Ugrids to load". Yes even a default Ugrid game will benefit from this.

4. ENB , ...Full ENB or just the boost feature, (Needed for Memory allocations)

Download SPM ..run that and post the Graph....Before RE-installing Skyrim as their are WAY better alternatives to Downloading a massive game like Skyrim.

ok the reason I need your version is because your hothtrooper's armor requires 1.8 or above, so on that issue you're good to go

BUT, something is still really odd, you should not be losing files like that, it SEEMS to me like something is purposely deleting your game files, but what I have absolutely no clue

if it was me, i would do the following below

1) copy your game saves to a new folder some where other than your documents path ( back them up )

2) run your virus scan program, then try the game

3) if #2 didn't work, completely delete and re-install skyrim to the default path

4) add all your mods 5 or 10 at a time testing the game after each batch with a new character, just simply get to riverwood and see if you still have the same problem when you leave the inn

5) if after you do all that, then I am stumped, I am betting there is a really odd mod conflict some where and by re-installing your mods 5 or 10 at a time, you will discover it

good luck and let me know if you need anymore help :smile:

Update- I was told it might be a script I would appreciate if either of you could check the log for errors thank you so much both of you for the assistance

http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/573980/Papyrus-0-log.html

Theirs the link to my papyrus log

I know N O T H I N G about scripts or papyrus lol, Camaro, YOU'RE UP! lol :tongue:

ad that log link is broken lol

Edited by gromulos

RoaringLight, just as a note, you don't need to quote the message to which you are replying. We can follow the conversation just fine. :)

This is, indeed, a bizarre problem. I'm with Grom in that a fresh install is probably the way to go. Unless you have specific tweaks to your .ini files that particular mods need to run, you might also try going to My Documents/My Games/Skyrim and deleting the Skyrim.ini files. Then, run the vanilla launcher (the way you started the game when you first installed it) so that it will rebuild your .ini files. Something is truly wacky here.

I cleaned my ini's for bad scripts and I attempted to sort my mods again with some success I also used Tes5edit to clean alot of mods with bad scrips, I can now start a new game I will update as soon as possible. *crosses fingers*