Dark Brotherhood Robes Overhaul (Concept art design)

Wraithofdoom

EDIT: ok i just looked at the request page and it seems i did a double post, the first time it told me that i had to wait 50 seconds to post, so i went back, waited, and posted again, assuming the first one was denied like it said, im sorry i didnt mean to double post i know how annoying it is, moderators please feel free to delete one of the thread

The DB robes in Skyrim were pretty awfull, i think we can all agree on that, however the concept art was actually pretty cool, for some reason i cant upload the image here, so let me give you the link where you can see it: http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/737653-db-gear/ its the firs picture of the post by mr Bravo where he compares the concept art to the actual robes , as you can see it was the same in its core design, but so much cooler. Is anyone willing to model those robes exactly as shown with the mask and everything ? I have searched all over for DB gear but i dont like any of the mods honestly (no offense), if this got made i could finally have a DB armor i could enjoy.

Edited by Wraithofdoom