Medievial Skyrim Mod

Dohkaviin

I just want a few replacers and mods. These mods are to be made using vanilla resources.

Guard Armor Recolor. - I want you to make this into a loose file, so I can make my own texture. Anyway, please make it so that it's colored white and red.

Scabbard to sword belt - What I mean is something like in Assassin's creed, where Altair wears a belt that connects his scabbard and other stuff. Please make this compatible to HDT equipment mod.

Hood recolor - Like the guard armor I want, I want this to be a loose file, too.

Fur Boots and Guard Boots recolor - Yeah, you know.

Dagger Behind back - This is hard, I know, but could any skeleton modder could make this? If you need reference, look up Altair from Assassins creed.

Flat Topped Guard Helmet- A simple replacer for the helmet. Just turn the guard helmet from a cone into a nicely done cylinder.
All of this should be compatible with female or male, beast race and humanoids. What I'm saying is, just take away the brown thingy on top and remold the metal so it kinda looks like a cylinder. I'd make a visual representation, but, surely, you know paint.exe is such an eyesore. If you want some reference, try the templars of assassins creed.