Mod Manager Being Weird

RolandRhaine

Okay, so I was originally using Nexus Mod Manager, but I wanted more functionality out of my mod manager program. I also wanted to start with a completely fresh un modded version of Skyrim, so i got Mod Manager. But when I downloaded it and isntalled it, I am consistently getting all the same mods that were in my NMM in my MO. My major issue is that I cant actually use them. I deleted every mod I ever had from Skyrim off my computer and for some reason its still picking all these up, and I do not know how to get rid of them. The plug ins show up for it and I can deactivate those but when it comes to the left pane window I cant do anything, they are just there. Plus on top of that I was trying to do the tutorial and I got stuck on the step where you HAVE to download at least one mod from Nexus to continue, well whether I had the tutorial up or not, I could not get it download anything. Yes I added my username and stuff in, and yes its set up to automatically log me in although it doesnt actually do that. I even clicked the button "Associate with "Download with manager" links". Nothing is working and I am not getting any servers or anything either. Nothing seems to be working right with this, can someone help me? Also no matter what I do I cant get it to actually download anything off the Nexus site, I keep getting a Problem Loading Page window that says, "The address wasn't understood

Firefox doesn't know how to open this address, because one of the following protocols (nxm) isn't associated with any program or is not allowed in this context.

You might need to install other software to open this address."

Edited by RolandRhaine

Right click on NMM, open properties and choose "Run program as administrator." For some reason, both NMM and Mod Organizer sometimes require this extra step, even on computers with only one account. Good luck!