Realvision ENB Troubles.

ItsWinters

First of here's my hardware to get that out of the way;

Processor: Intel® Core i5-4670K CPU @ 3.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.4GHz

Memory: 8192MB RAM

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 4GB

I followed SkyrimTuners installation instructions to the T (I downloaded all the recommended mods and such) and when I get to the ENB part, I installed that correctly too, but after installing the ENB I get a black screen upon starting skyrim up that has the windows loading pinwheel and then the screen goes completely black, no bethesda logo, no skyrim logo or load screen or anything, I have to open Windows task manager to get out of the screen and end the program. I've done several complete installs (uninstalling Skyrim and its components completely) and I get the same end result. Can someone give me some insight as to what the hell is going on? Nowhere in the FAQ that's on the mod page describes what's happening in my situation and I don't know what to do to fix this.

Was it Version 264 of the ENB?..weird that you get the black screen on Nvidia, as a ton of people were getting the Black screen with ATI/AMD its the reason 262 was put back online.

IF using an older version disregard this message...lol Else...try 262 ...

• 2 weeks later...

Last I tried I was unable to use the newest version of enb binary because it crashed my steam launcher, or one of the launchers... I can used the older versions fine and haven't gone back to mess with it since.

Im using realvison 262a with nvidia also.