Alik'r Warriors randomly taking over the forge in whiterun?

fi5h1fishy

Hello,

Recently (By recent i mean i have no idea when) Alik'r warriors have managed to take over the forge, that can be seen when entering Whiterun. I have no idea how this happened, and Adrianne Avenicci for some reason is staying inside, and not going to her usual spot. My guess is, shes either scared of them, or she is being a lazy lass and making them do her work. If anyone has any information about this, then i would be grateful to be informed. Its not a bad thing, im just curious, thats all! :wink:

http://i.imgur.com/ZWYuHl3.jpg

Edited by fi5h1fishy

Actually, if you look closely Adrianne is the one leaning against the post. That is one of her idle spots.

The Redguards show up just past the little bridge just inside the gate. Usually sometime after level 6 but some other scenes need to play first before they will appear so it could be later depending upon when you start visiting Whiterun. Letting them talk to you starts the quest In My Time of Need. They should then leave Whiterun and head to the inn at Rorikstead.

FYI - you can tell it is Adrianne at the post because she is wearing a dress and wielding a mace. The Redguards wear dirty white pants and have scimitars.

Don't worry, i believe it was just due to me having really really bad script lag.

Sorted it out, had around 3,103 un-needed scripts, and there i was wondering why all of my script events were taking atleast half an hour to take place! (Im talking about buying stuff from vendors, etc. It was a nightmare!) ;)

Problems been resolved now, can't wait to play Skyrim with this problem off my hands.