Empty files downloading from NMM

Montrealporter

Not sure if your having the same problem as me Montrealporter, but when I download manually and try to open the file, I get an error saying " The archive is either in unknown format or damaged ". Tried with different mods and still get this error pop up!

Not sure if your having the same problem as me Montrealporter, but when I download manually and try to open the file, I get an error saying " The archive is either in unknown format or damaged ". Tried with different mods and still get this error pop up!

Exact same thing is happening with me, it was fine 2 days ago, hope this gets fixed soon, I either get the error message, or if it does open, there is nothing in the archive, downloading with NMM is working fine. I hope someone figures out why we are having this problem.

Mod Organizer is working fine, but the "Download Manually" links appear to be broken. Tried to get some ENB's and other files that way, got size 0 files and archives that say "cannot open file as archive". In both Chrome and Firefox.

Thanks to all who posted. I've been downloading and updating various un-zippers, redoing admin rights in Windows, etc. for almost an hour before I thought to try the forums.

Has anyone who posted above sent this directly to the admins?

Seeing as how the latest news on the home page is 2 months old.

There have been two threads running in the Administration's area for the past couple of days now. I just accidentally found this one. If you are having problems you should post it in The Nexus Forums "Feedback Suggestions and Questions" or, if it concerns the Nexus Mod Manager, then Nexus Mod Manager "Open Beta Feedback" or "Open Beta Bug Reports". If the Admins stumble upon site problems posted in the many game forums it will be very lucky as they usually do not look in here. I hope that this helps somewhat.

Rabbit