Something new.

RaduTb

Hello Guys, a very short introduction I'm new on this forum ,my name is Radu and I'm from Romania.

I used to do small phantom mods for Oblivion just for fun (phantom mod= I never posted it online) beside just 1 mod that I manage to drop it online to nexus http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/42066/? this mod was called Bannlok Dungeons a unique name with a unique design and a short story that you can check it to that link.

So I wanted to propose for those who are interested I'm looking for few guys who want to spent a little time like a hobby. I'm weekly checking skyrim nexus page and I see that there are a lot of interesting persons in modding the game.

My idea is a WHOLE UNIQUE WORLD. Doesn't need to be a big one but it does need to be unique with every inch of it. (my imagination is exploding my head a tons of ideas of a perfect unique world a epic landscape a hard forgiven journey .So yeah I'm preety good with interior/exterior world design but the problem is a world like I wanted will need a little help from your guys like I said up on the post , a little help with some quests ,lod and some scripts.

Generally won't be a big problem, the main thing is I wanted to put a base and create a small team to build up the perfect skyrim mod ,a mod like was never and will never be created beside us.

So someone who know a little scripting and someone who knows how to create quests will be needed for this mission, a hobby and a free time fun. I have a lot of stories wroted down on paper and a lot of maps drawed on the paper too all tied by the Bann'Lok world a unique name and a unique world each town,dungeon with it's own fantasy story , so I want to create the Continent of Bann'Lok starting with small islands and evolve(update the mod) weekly,monthly with new zones,dungeons.

If anyone wanna help and/or want to contribute with something on my idea or want more informations about the mod feel free to mail me: [email protected] or comment this topic.

Important request will be a scripter and a quest builder ,but any help will be took with greets.

-for building the world I will use Skyrim official meshes and textures and other modder ressources mods from nexus site and I'll credit the creators.

Sorry for my bad english and please think about my idea a free time hobby to do a something hard to forget.