"Request" Teaching Good or Evil to your Dragon pet

frostyfinger

I know there are Dragon pet and follower mods, but I would love to see a smaller version to that flys by your shoulder and with something more to it (it can talk as well as use shouts) I would like to see a small quest to this if its ever made. Such as: A quest to kill a Dragon in its Dragon Lair, after killing the mother dragon and steal her egg.

Bringing the Dragon egg to your home, you deside to hatch the egg with ever arcane or Dragon shout powers that will bind the little dragon to you.

Let's say its alignment ever good or evil differs depending on your characters actions...

Teach your Dragon the diffrence between Good and Evil.

Saving people or killing Evil bad guys and giving out gold to the poor makes your Dragon Good, while killing non bandit types and stealing makes your Dragon Evil. In time the little Dragon will work out what Alignment it is.

Lets say there is a point system, that every time your character does a possitive thing or a negitive thing it adds up to a certain level that triggers the Dragons powers, but everytime you go against the other it cancels out the other, so you have to go Good or Evil or the little Dragon does'nt learn what his alignment is.

Its shouts depends on it alignment, such as Animal Allegiance , Call of Valor, Drain Vitality, Dragonrend, Kyne's Peace, Slow Time, Unrelenting Force, is for Good Dragon's and Fire Breath, Ice Breath, Ice Form , Dismay, Drain Vitality, Marked for Death and Soul Tear is for Evil Dragon's. It's shout's are not as powerful as yours (It's only baby Dragon) but it still has its benifits, as your protector.

It levels with your character, shouts are learned depending on its alignment and level.

Edited by frostyfinger