Animated Prostitution (HELP NEEDED, COMPENSATION AVAILABLE)

aragorn3112

Hello, Id really appreciate some personalized help with this MOD, ive tried following instructions to the core, however even though NPCs and Whores do indulge in animations, my character simply stands idle, additionally the NPC and Whores face changes during the animation for some reason and looks OLD on most occasions. I have no other MODS installed except the ones needed to amplify this one.

Im willing to pay $10 via PayPal to anyone who helps me completely sort this MOD out. I know its not much but i believe in a focused approach, which in turn demands time and for that im willing to compensate.

Here are Screenshots of my DATA Folder AND FOMM Panel to help you analyze the problem better.

I'd prefer meeting on messenger to work on this real time. Thanks in advance.

Data Folder:

http://cachetworks.com/Datafolder.JPG

FOMM Panel:

http://cachetworks.com/FOMM.JPG

Regards

The animations are probably only viewable in 3rd person mode. I think thats the way crossmod works. The aging sounds like it is to do with the agebased mod.

Hey Abominal,

Well ive tried executing those commands in third person mode and also tried the TFC cheat. He just stands there does my character. Yes it does have to do with that, maybe i've not installed it correctly? Would you mind helping further based on information about my installation and folders, thats surely where the issue is im thinking. I tried de-activating the Agebasemod but with other nude mods the women always have an underwear on for some reason even during the animation, again this is an installation error on my part, but i dont have the knowledge to set this right.

Any help would be immensely appreciated.

OK so I haven't tried this mod before so I don't completely know what I'm talking about but for starters one of your .esp files isn't checked in FOMM, might wanna do that. Also not sure if this is related but you seem to have multiple texture folders and I'm pretty sure you're only supposed to have only one folder titled textures with all of your textures in it, but I could be wrong so I would copy the textures to you desktop before putting them all in one folder. Not sure if this helps at all if you still are having issues just reply back and i'll download the mod so I can get more familiar with how it works.

McRegan is right I think, you may have copied the contents of the type3 files etc to data and just left the empty folders there, but if you haven't done it then the body texture files and all other textures should be in Data/Textures.

Make sure you have the latest patch as well.

Also if you are running vista/windows seven make sure that fallout 3 is installed to something like c:/Games NOT c:/programs as UAC makes a lot of mods malfunction

OK so I haven't tried this mod before so I don't completely know what I'm talking about but for starters one of your .esp files isn't checked in FOMM, might wanna do that. Also not sure if this is related but you seem to have multiple texture folders and I'm pretty sure you're only supposed to have only one folder titled textures with all of your textures in it, but I could be wrong so I would copy the textures to you desktop before putting them all in one folder. Not sure if this helps at all if you still are having issues just reply back and i'll download the mod so I can get more familiar with how it works.

Hey Mcregan,

The .esp file is a developers file and is optional unlike the .esm. I'm not looking to tweak or such just run the vanilla Mod. I tried deleting all other folders except a selected textures folder but NO luck. Both get nude and the prostitutes and NPCs go ahead with the animation but the players just standing there.

Any more ideas? Thanks.

McRegan is right I think, you may have copied the contents of the type3 files etc to data and just left the empty folders there, but if you haven't done it then the body texture files and all other textures should be in Data/Textures.

Make sure you have the latest patch as well.

Also if you are running vista/windows seven make sure that fallout 3 is installed to something like c:/Games NOT c:/programs as UAC makes a lot of mods malfunction

Hey Fox,

Well ive deleted all additional folders, now i have only 1 Mesh and 1 textures, the issue is the player does NOT indulge in any animations, everything else seems to be ok. Is this a specific issue that is known.

Also, i do have the game installed in c:/programs but i have Windows XP PRO, will this still be a problem?

Please let me know, thanks!

Heres the latest screenshot of my Data Folder:

http://cachetworks.com/Datafolderlatest.JPG

Hey Mcregan,

The .esp file is a developers file and is optional unlike the .esm. I'm not looking to tweak or such just run the vanilla Mod. I tried deleting all other folders except a selected textures folder but NO luck. Both get nude and the prostitutes and NPCs go ahead with the animation but the players just standing there.

Any more ideas? Thanks.

OK so I will install the mod later to check things out but first a few more questions. Have you downloaded the latest version of the mod? What does the Animy_Prostitution.esp do? Are you sure you don't need it, i downloaded the files just to take a look and I didn't see a Animy_Prostitution.esp, this is why I ask if you have the latest version. Of course I could have very well just missed that .esp. And just to clarify, you copied the .esp's, textures and meshes to your fallout 3 data folder? One last thing you might want to try the latest version of Animated Prostitution Reanimated, it might fix some of your problems but I can't be sure. Just don't use his .esp file only copy over the meshes and textures because apparently his .esp is messed up at the moment. Here is a download link to the reanimated mod: http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=9459

Hey Mcregan,

Any more ideas? Thanks.

OK so I will install the mod later to check things out but first a few more questions. Have you downloaded the latest version of the mod? What does the Animy_Prostitution.esp do? Are you sure you don't need it, i downloaded the files just to take a look and I didn't see a Animy_Prostitution.esp, this is why I ask if you have the latest version. Of course I could have very well just missed that .esp. And just to clarify, you copied the .esp's, textures and meshes to your fallout 3 data folder? One last thing you might want to try the latest version of Animated Prostitution Reanimated, it might fix some of your problems but I can't be sure. Just don't use his .esp file only copy over the meshes and textures because apparently his .esp is messed up at the moment. Here is a download link to the reanimated mod: http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=9459

Firstly, i really appreciate your help!

Yes i have the latest version installed, not the reanimated one because that seems to have some bugs but the first one. Heres the link to the one i have installed:

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=8570

As you'll see the main file has another archived folder called "AP-Dev" and that one has the .esp one.

Heres a note from the developer for your review suggesting the .esp is not mandatory, what do you think? :

Note: FOMM provides a secondary method for installing mods. Some mods MUST be unpackaged first and manually sorted, or they will not operate properly. In the case of Animated Prostitution, a developer’s file was added to the original zip file you downloaded from the nexus. If you are having in-game issues with the mod that cannot be resolved by studying this readme, try switching from the Prostitution ESM file, to the Prostitution ESP file. ESP files can also be edited with the G.E.C.K, for those with an understanding on how to mod. If you prefer installing the ESP file, replace steps 4 and 5 with the following set of instructions.

Also heres the final screenshot of my latest Data folder as attached above. Yes i copied all files i.e. textures, meshes, crossmod etc. to the Fallout 3 Data folder. Im only having an issue with the animation of the player he stands idle, all the other aspects of the MOD work fine. Thought i should mention that:

http://cachetworks.com/Datafolderlatest.JPG

Perhaps i should delete the .esp all together from the Data folder?

Let me know what you think and again, i appreciate your help immensely.

OK so I guess I would follow his installation advice and use the Animy_Prostitution.esp instead of the .esm. Let me know how it works Out I'll be home and able to access my gaming comp in about an hour so I will install then.