Ok so first off did you get the .esp from the dev.zip file that comes with the mod, because that is the one that should be installed and at the end of your load order in place of the .esm. The only other thing could be if your animation files are in the wrong place, check in Data\Meshes\Characters\_male\idleanims\SexAnims and make sure there are a bunch of sex related .kf files. If this does not work then I am going to do a quick install guide so you will have to redownload the file off the nexus.
1. download file and save to desktop
2. extract the files to your desktop, if you have winrar you should be able to right click and select "extract here"
3. select Animy_prostitution.esm, CrossModData.esm, Overhead3PCamera.esm, Meshes and Textures
4. once you have all of those files selected right click on one of them and select copy
5. go to your Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Fallout 3\Data
6. right click somewhere in that data folder and click paste
7. it will say something like this destination already contains a folder titled "meshes", and the same thing for textures and the 3 .esm files it will ask you if you want to overwrite these and you will select ok for all of them
8. load of Fallout Mod Manager and put the .esm files in the order you currently have them.
If that doesn't work then I don't know I don't have a MSN/Yahoo but I could make one if need be, I do have a Facebook and AIM account so whatever works best for you just let me know.
*Also when pasting the files into your data folder make sure you actually paste them into the data folder and not into some folder within that folder. What I mean is don't open up data and then accidentally right click on Menus and hit paste because that wouldn't do you any good.
Im about to only check the .esp and exclude the .esm and try as you suggested.
Yes there are several sex animation files in Data\Meshes\Characters\_male\idleanims\SexAnims like: FemSitOnFace.kf, Pumparse.kf etc. so i think that folders right.
This is a real conundrum because i installed it EXACTLY Like you mentioned in your guide. In fact, because i was an avid Oblivion gamer and had more OB MODS than i could count, i'm pretty familiar with installation. I never had a problem with those mods. When i did it was a small file that id have misplaced or installed incorrectly and im guessing thats the case here too, just hope i get to the bottom soon with your help.
Yes PLEASE make MSN or Yahoo, id really appreciate it, im sure we can finish it in one sitting if its real time interaction.
Please let me know as soon as you have messenger. THANKS!