Animated Prostitution (HELP NEEDED, COMPENSATION AVAILABLE)

aragorn3112

I'm really running out of ideas this is a real pain in the ass. Looking at the description on the Mod page the only thing we haven't tried is fully reinstalling the whole thing. The author guarantees this works so I think It's worth a shot *Edit: before doing this try uninstalling the DLC one at a time and try and see if one of them conflicts.

"However other mods can break it.

I know for a FACT that if you follow the steps below it works.

Install Fallout 3.

Install the V1.7 Patch.

Install FOSE.(Not needed but help full)

Install FOMM.(Not needed but help full)

Install AP.

Install AP add-ons or AP re-animated

Install the Bodies you wish to use.

Bingo. It works. (Not tested with GOTY edition or DLC's because I don't have them)"

I think following this guide step by has to solve the problem. And I added you on MSN

Also to give me Kudos there is a section under my username titled Kudos I currently have 1 and if you click the blue plus sign it will give me another. Thanks

Edited by McRegan

I'm really running out of ideas this is a real pain in the ass. Looking at the description on the Mod page the only thing we haven't tried is fully reinstalling the whole thing. The author guarantees this works so I think It's worth a shot *Edit: before doing this try uninstalling the DLC one at a time and try and see if one of them conflicts.

"However other mods can break it.

I know for a FACT that if you follow the steps below it works.

Install Fallout 3.

Install the V1.7 Patch.

Install FOSE.(Not needed but help full)

Install FOMM.(Not needed but help full)

Install AP.

Install AP add-ons or AP re-animated

Install the Bodies you wish to use.

Bingo. It works. (Not tested with GOTY edition or DLC's because I don't have them)"

I think following this guide step by has to solve the problem. And I added you on MSN

Also to give me Kudos there is a section under my username titled Kudos I currently have 1 and if you click the blue plus sign it will give me another. Thanks

Hello again, sorry for the lapse in communication, again some personal stuff i had to deal with. Could you give me your MSN ID? I didn't your add request yet, id really appreciate it, also, ive given you a Kudos.