A problem which cannot be described

Tetraeus

Well, first thank you for reading this post, and taking care of my problem. Believe me, I'm a great user of skyrim, and I can solve all problems, but this one is the biggest I've ever met.

-Main Skyrim Tools : patch 1.9.32.0.8 ; skse 0.1.7.1 ; fnis 5.1 ; skyrim save cleaner ; TES5Edit 3.0.32.0 ; BOSS 2.3.0.0

It begins when I launch skyrim with skse. Until there, no problem, no ctd, no "infinite loading save time", i and begin to play. 5 minutes later, a ctd. I supposed this was a mod conflict, and I re-launched Skyrim, done the same actions and the game crashed again. Because I am lazy, I load another savegame, without the mod conflict, and i decided to solve my conflict problem later. And then ctd again. So I go to the launcher to disable one of the supposed conflicting mod (I have more than 150 mods) and surprise!! No mods, no DLCs in "optional files", nothing. Worse than that, the "optional files" interface, changed, how to explain that? Let's say that the interface is becoming different when you are patching the game. When I first played skyrim, the "optional files" interface was different from when i patched the game. Now the interface is exactly like the first time i played skyrim, despite my game is patched. So all my mods are not showing them in "optional files". I use All the tools i mentionned above on my skyrim but nothing works. And the most annoying thing is that:

BOSS:

-is recognizing all the mods except the DLCs,

-that the DLCs are not present,

-and my game is patched 1.9.32.0.8 .

So I'm asking for help please. Feel free to ask me questions if you didn't understood something, or if you want to ask me something specifically, and sorry for my english.

I solved the problem myself. A bit explanation if that happens to you: i noticed skyrim didn't reckognized my mods, in fact, i noticed my game could not "read" data folder files. So i cut/paste the data folder somewhere else, and I launched several times the skyrim launcher and the game's exe. No need to tell you skyrim didn't launched properly. Next, I re-placed my data foldr in skyrim's directory, and double clicked on the launcher, checked in "data files" and magic! Everything was here. I just want to add that all my mods were activated and put on the alphabetical order, which possibly could CTD the game. I just organised my mods to respect the load order, and de-activated all my buggy or possibly conflicting mods. Thank yu for your attention.

And sorry for my english ^^