The "Lone Wolf" terrorist...

edgeburner

What, in your opinion, is the primary factor that motivates these people to resort to such drastic measures?

I am aware that this is a complicated issue (especially with the popularity of online social media sites) and, that there are a myriad of possible motivating factors...

I'm just trying to get a sort-of gauge to which "issues" (personal of public) folks feel are the primary motivators.

Emptiness ripe to be filled with the excuse that others are somehow responsible for their being so. Ideaology is an absolute that doesn't require deep thought and those who need dirrection embrase such things as a means to be apart of something larger than themselves. When you see some of the extreame ways people express themselves of some of these boards, when they are confronted with something they morally, politically and socially detest and add in the image of devinity and you have a lone wolf.

What is more godlike than they that holds the lifes of those they care nothing for in their hands and is given the means to manipulate them by fear?

Snip-. When you see some of the extreame ways people express themselves of some of these boards, when they are confronted with something they morally, politically and socially detest and add in the image of devinity and you have a lone wolf.

What is more godlike than they that holds the lifes of those they care nothing for in their hands and is given the means to manipulate them by fear?

I have read through this passage a few times and I still cannot say with surety that I know what you were intending to express, mind a bit of clarification?

Snip-. When you see some of the extreame ways people express themselves of some of these boards, when they are confronted with something they morally, politically and socially detest and add in the image of devinity and you have a lone wolf.

I have read through this passage a few times and I still cannot say with surety that I know what you were intending to express, mind a bit of clarification?

I have been on many sites, political, theocratic, social and I think I can count on my fingers the number of people who do so not to be apart of something greater than they.

How many times have you come across those who assume those who bring up issues unflatering to their social, politicl or theocratic leanings are deserving of personal attacks. Of these attacks how many do you think would, if given the chance assault those who are their targets, if they were face to face instead of avatar to avatar?

Ideology and religous ferver have much in common to those who are incapable of respecting the ideals of others, infact sometimes they are interchangable. The differance betweeen these people and those lone wolf terrorists is these terrorists have removed the use of language and have gone dirrectly to action.

Anger is anger, my friend. It has not other form and if given the right push at the right time, devistation almost always ensues. The degree that anger is controlled and the level of respect one holds humanity equates to the the level of retribution that demands, by their actions.