Rieklings, the most annoying enemy?

NordHep

They are everywhere. All around, in all places. Popping up from every depth, every corner, every... barrel.

The interior cells containing them are literally so huge and they are literally so many that they could easily overrun all of Solstheim...

Well, you can go on a trip to kill them all...

I'd fall asleep in the process of killing them in endless rows.

Do it nude then, it will surly make it more interesting, and less boring.

Wat?

Wat?

You know, no armor or skin spells they hit a little hard. I forget this not monster hunter, in it no armor means naked. lol.

Rieklings are a far cry from the horrors of yesteryear. Oh, how tormented were the adventurers of yore, when 'Skree!, echoed across the ashen hills. Rieklings may be everywhere and underfoot, but at least you don't have to stand still for 10 minutes for them to fly down low enough that you can hit them.

Rieklings are a far cry from the horrors of yesteryear. Oh, how tormented were the adventurers of yore, when 'Skree!, echoed across the ashen hills. Rieklings may be everywhere and underfoot, but at least you don't have to stand still for 10 minutes for them to fly down low enough that you can hit them.

Dragons? They are okay, I just go about doing my own business until they decide to land ... :P

Wat?

You know, no armor or skin spells they hit a little hard. I forget this not monster hunter, in it no armor means naked. lol.

Okay :P