I'm new to modding and would like some tips.

MaeganRene23

I am really new to modding and am trying to learn all that I can, at the moment I am wanting to mod Lakeview Manor in Falkreath. I have seen many amazing mods that change this player home, but none are exactly what I have in mind. I cannot seem to figure how to mod this home and have done a lot of searching but still can't find out how. I want to change the interior a bit, so if anyone knows how to do this or have a tutorial it would be a huge help. Please and thank you.

Lakeview Manor (as it is a Hearthfire player home) could prove very difficult to mod, especially if you are new. As all of the Xmarkers, initially disabled pieces and Hearthfire crafting system can be quite intimidating. Depending on what you want to tweak, it may be better to start off in a different cell.

For example if you wanted the player to be able to craft additional items into the home, this system is quite complex and not recommended for beginners.

Other than that advice, good luck. I hope you find modding to be an as enjoyable hobby as I have